What Is Coaching
Coaching is a partnership between coach and client that encourages and supports the client to reach their full personal potential. Coaching is an exploration of the clients goals and passions using skilled questioning techniques, followed by one on one support and encouragement to create a plan to achieve these goals. The primary focus in coaching is to:
1. Work out what the client wants.
2. Work out how to get there.
3. Support the client until they get there.
Coaching can apply to any area that a client wishes to see change in.
How Does Coaching Work?
Coaches bring their personal, professional and educational experience skills to every session.
Your coach will:
- Listen to you – not for judgment but for understanding
- Ask questions that allow you to think in new and revealing ways
- Motivate, encourage and support you every step of the way
- Share resources that will assist you and provide relevant and current information about your goals
- Help you reveal, define and then focus on your true passions and dreams
- Hold you to your inner highest standard – accountable to your personal best!
Who Uses A Coach?
Individuals, families, small companies, large corporations and….you! Coaching is found in every industry and situation you can imagine. Life provides an abundance of circumstances, coaching provides an abundance of support.
Successful coaching clients typically have just a few factors in common-
1. They are willing to ask questions and challenge perceptions.
2. They are willing to reveal the truth, learn from it and take action.
3. They have a vision, although frequently clouded, of a better life.
4. They are highly functioning, intelligent people with a desire to realize their best.
Is Coaching Confidential?
The client/coach relationship is both personal and highly professional. Clients are completely safe in what they share. Soul Coaching has a strict NO DISCLOSURE policy.
How Long Should I Expect To Need a Coach?
The average amount of time a client keeps their coach varies, based on client and situation.
Coaching ends when the client has achieved their goals and are where they want to be.
What Types Of Things Do I Work On With A Coach?
What you want – What you need.
Fear / Frustration / Boredom / Resentment / Disappointment / Doubt / Confusion / Overwhelm / Indecision / Exhaustion / Emotional and Financial Bankruptcy
Joy / Hope / Confidence / Balance / Abundance / Peace / Energy / Motivation / Clarity / Action / Time / Fun / Productivity / Freedom / Courage / Money
What Kind Of Resources Do Coaches Use?
Coaches have a treasure trove of goodies in addition to our regular coaching sessions, like – Program Homework, Assessments Tests, Reading, Referrals, Writing Exercises, Drawing, Puzzles and Action Assignments. We’ll select what’s best for you based on your situation and needs.
How Do We Do This Coaching Thing?
Coaching can be provided by phone, email, Skype and face to face.